Thursday 10 November 2011

Versace For H&M

Photograph by Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images for Versace for H&M.
I'm really excited for Donatella Versace's new collaboration with H&M " Versace For H&M ". The collection includes ladies wear, ladies accessories and men's wear and is due to hit the stores 17th November 2011. Donatella's beautiful collection went on the runway this week, 8th November in New York City. Here is a photograph of the stunning Emma Roberts who arrived wearing a piece from the collection. Since when does Donatella ever do anything small?! her runway show ended with a performance from Nicki Minaj and Prince. I think this collection is vibrant and looks fun, I will definitely be purchasing a garment when the collection hits the shops. Amazing designer value for high street prices. My personal favourite is from the ladies accessories, the soft leather yellow handbag.

2 comments:

  1. Cannot wait for this collection !
    I have seen some amazing leggings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all so colourful and gorgeous, I've also got my eye on a figure-fit dress from the ' Bottoni Oro ' part of the collection:)

    ReplyDelete